Activity in FinTech sector continues to develop rapidly worldwide, and our lawyers are well-positioned to offer clients the benefit of our experience, combined with financial services knowledge.
We provide legal advice to startups and financial institutions utilizing innovative technology in their business, including blockchain.
In 2018, influential Legal Insight magazine researched 400 Russian law firms and ranked Danilov & Partners second in terms of number of advisory mandates on initial coin offerings (click here to download the research in Russian).
Our recent experience includes advising on the following projects:
The fintech practice of Danilov & Partners combines our cross-border corporate, commercial and M&A experience with solid understanding of the blockchain technology and applicable legal issues. The world of blockchain is developing quickly, and you need agile lawyers who understand both legal and technical challenges. We strongly believe in the promises of new technology and stay on top of the recent developments.
Leading international directory Chambers & Partners ranked us in the first research of the Russian FinTech market (to view Chambers & Partners FinTech ranking results, please click here).
We can help you with all legal aspects of your project. To name a few areas, we can support you with:
- selecting the right jurisdiction and incorporating your legal vehicles;
- navigating your project through applicable legislative requirements, including structuring tokens and complying with securities regulations;
- drafting/amending all necessary documents like memorandum of understanding, non-disclosure agreement, token purchase agreement, SAFT and agreement with service providers;
- reviewing your marketing materials;
- preparing legal opinions;
- obtaining necessary licenses.
In areas where additional specialized expertise is required we have curated a strategic network of practitioners in other practice groups and jurisdictions to bring the best mix of skills to each project. We will be also happy to introduce you to our network of blockchain developers and marketers.
For more information please contact Andrei Danilov, our Managing Partner.