Andrei has successfully advised clients on international corporate transactions for two decades at Magic Circle and leading US law firms.
He graduated from the law school of the Moscow State Institute for International Relations (MGIMO). Best Lawyers ranking consistently recognizes Andrei as one of the best lawyers in Russia.
Andrei has represented:
- ♦a large Russian private oil company on a US$2.3 billion gas project at Yaraktinskoe oil and gas condensate field, including its cooperation with Toyo Engineering Corporation (Japan) on the construction of an ethylene plant;
- ♦a Russia-Chinese oil company in connection with pre-sale restructuring, preparation of tender documents, and advice in connection with minority rights in M&A transaction;
- ♦a major Russian independent oil company on an EPSS (engineering, procurement and site services) agreement with a hi-end producer of helium equipment for the construction of a liquefied helium production facility;
- ♦a Russian investor group in connection with the project financing of an innovative agricultural complex and distribution center in St Petersburg, Russia;
- ♦a Russian investor group in connection with the structuring and equity and debt investment into a Vietnamese concern;
- ♦a major Russian independent oil company on a US$90 million acquisition from a major Russian bank of a distressed real estate asset;
- ♦a Moscow-based private equity fund on the establishment of a joint venture to build and manage a 20 million ton marine coal terminal in the Russian Far East;
- ♦a world’s leading provider of technology for oil and gas industry on its acquisition of a stake in a Russian manufacturer of spare parts and drilling rigs;
- ♦a large Russian private oil company in amending and restating the agreements with a top international investment bank;
- ♦a party financing Russian manufacturing group in connection with the preparation of transaction documents, equity financing, share transfer and security documents under English and Cypriot law;
- ♦a large Russian private oil company on a US$800 million project to build a polyethylene production plant; anda Russian public financial company in connection with purchase of a stake in a Russian timber holding.