The global geopolitical climate is changing rapidly creating more and more challenges for market players and their business partners.
In particular, sanctions compliance has become an indispensable component of doing business. By this, we mean: determining what, if any, sanctions might be relevant; and what actions should be taken to comply with, and mitigate risk associated with these sanctions.
We offer the following sanctions compliance-related services:
- Screening of potential counterparties;
- Identification of designated persons;
- Development of procedures to comply with applicable sanctions;
- Evaluation of compliance risks and how to mitigate these;
- Advice on sectoral, country specific and targeted sanctions;
- Drafting of the appropriate clauses in contracts to mitigate risks associated with violation of sanctions.
Our publications on sanctions:
For more information please contact Andrei Danilov, our Managing Partner.